Harry Potter Crochet Patterns – The Prisoner of Azkaban Hogwarts scarves is extremely different in the old scarves in which egalitarian stripes in which the standard. Here’s a pattern Inspired by the POA aka Prisoner of Azkaban scarves.
- 7 Ounces of Main Color
- two Ounces or a lot of contrasting colour
- Hook Size I
- Darning Needle and scissors.
Harry Potter Crochet Patterns: POA Scarf Model
- When Shifting colours cut yarn and leave at least a 6 to 10-inch tail to weave.
- With Main Color and Crochet Hook I (or size you prefer) Chain 30.
- Beginning Row: hdc in the next chain from hook and in each series to get a total of 29 hdc stitches, turn.
- Row 1 Chain 2 , count chain twice as the first hdc, hdc in each stitch around, for 29 stitches, twist
- Row 2 – 21 Repeat Row 1
- Row 22 Repeat Row 1, but change colours in the last hdc (** see note on how best to change colors under)
- Row 23-24 Duplicate Row 1 together with Contrasting Colour, on Row 24 last hdc Change colours to the major colour.
- Row 25-27 Repeat Row 1 with the Principal colour, On Row 27 the Previous hdc, Change Colors to Contrasting colour.
- Row 28-29 Duplicate Row 1 with Contrasting Colour, on Row 29 last hdc Change colours to the Main color.
- Keep replicating Rows 1-29 as far as you need to, Until it reaches 56 inches, then finish using Row 1-22.
Weave the ends. Add fringe for your liking, short, long, every stitch, every other stitch, one or two strands.
* Start with a loop on the hook. Hook yarn and pull through. (One chain completed.) ** When ready to switch into a different colour, create your hdc from the older color on the last stitch, thendrag the new colour through the three loops around the hook to finish that hdc or half double crochet.