Harry Potter Crochet Patterns – The Prisoner of Azkaban Hogwarts scarves is very different from the previous scarves where egalitarian stripes where the standard. Here’s a pattern Inspired from the POA aka Prisoner of Azkaban scarves.
- 7 Ounces of Main Color
- two Ounces or a lot of contrasting colour
- Cast Size I
- Darning Needle and ribbons.
Harry Potter Crochet Patterns: POA Scarf Model
- When Changing colors cut yarn and leave at least a 6 into 10-inch tail to weave.
- With Main Color and Crochet Hook I (or size you would like) Chain 30.
- Starting Row: hdc from the second chain from hook and in each series for a total of 29 hdc stitches, turn.
- Row 1 Chain 2 , count string twice as the very first hdc, hdc in each stitch around, for 29 stitches, turn
- Row 2 – 21 Repeat Row 1
- Row 22 Duplicate Row 1, but change colors in the past hdc (** see notice on the best way to change colours under)
- Row 23-24 Repeat Row 1 together with Contrasting Color, on Row 24 last hdc Change colors to the most important color.
- Titles 25-27 Repeat Row 1 with the Major color, On Row 27 the Last hdc, Change Colors to Contrasting color.
- Row 28-29 Duplicate Row 1 with Contrasting Color, on Row 29 last hdc Change colours to the major color.
- Keep repeating Rows 1-29 as much as you need to, since it reaches 56 inches, and then complete using Row 1-22.
Weave the ends. Add fringe to your liking, short, long, every match, every other stitch, a couple of strands.
* Start with a loop over the hook. Hook yarn and pull through. (One series finished.) ** When prepared to switch into a different color, create your hdc in the older color on the last stitch, thendrag on the new color through the 3 loops on the hook to finish that hdc or half double crochet.